You are providing information to create an identity profile for your access to and use of CoBank’s Identity and Access Management (“IAM”) portal. This information includes, without limitation, your name and the name of the company or other organization with which you are associated. CoBank may establish credentials (e.g., username and password) for your access to and use of the IAM portal and/or any applications available through the IAM portal. When creating an identity profile, you represent and warrant that you are the individual identified by the information provided; and when utilizing credentials, you represent and warrant that you are the individual to whom the credentials were issued. You also agree
- to the terms or conditions of use made available on or through the IAM portal
- to access and use the IAM portal and/or any applications available through the IAM portal only as permitted
- to keep your credentials confidential and to take all actions reasonably necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of your credentials
- to not disclose, share or otherwise provide access to your credentials to anyone, including any other individual to whom credentials were issued
- to promptly report to CoBank any actual or suspected breach of the confidentiality of or unauthorized access to your credentials.
You further understand and agree that in connection with access to the IAM portal and/or any applications available through the IAM portal with use of your credentials, CoBank may collect, maintain and store various types of information, including information to assist in verifying the user’s identity and/or location (e.g., IP address, user name or identification, time and date of inquiry, device type, time spent, pages visited, browser type, cookies, and flash objects).
Online access to CoBank is restricted to authorized users. Individuals attempting unauthorized access will be prosecuted. If you need further assistance, please call 1-800-255-6190 and we will be happy to assist you.